Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

Event [#event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues watched as felines filtered in and out of the camp once they had figured out the first and easiest riddle, as to be expected Dawnstar had made quick work - in and out - of his riddle even though she seemed less than thrilled about the riddle aspect of his event… herbs where herbs in the end and he hoped more felines would get of their lazy asses and join in or he would have to send out more patrols and they would have consequences… Mossfreckle’s given time has passed and he turned to his clanmates who where gathering once more, ”To those of you who brought back the cobwebs, thank you. To those of you who did not there will be a few more round so join on in. Now, lend me your ears Shadowclan as I tell you your second riddle - Come forth for comfort, a soothing for the broken - and the description is a plant with large, fuzzy, oval leaves and clusters of drooping, tubular, pinky-purple flowers. This is a harder riddle and sown of you may have to go off of description alone and that is a-okay,” second riddle out of the way the herbalist turned to head towards Fogwatcher and the medicine cars den… luckily the white splotched silver tom was wrangling most of the kits… well most.

ROUND TWO ENDS 4TH OF APRIL

Stepping in front of the tenuous kit who was attempting to evade the medicine den, Mossfreckle peered down in an unintimidating way and spoke in soft, calm tones, ”The medicine den isn’t that scary little one, we won’t be going in anyway,” added was an ultimatum, ”if you still don’t want to come along that’s okay, I can walk you to the nursery and I’m sure another kit can give you the lesson,” he wasn’t going to force the kit to join but the lessons needed to start.

LESSON ONE

“Alrightyyyy little ones,” Mossfreckle purred as he looked at his gathered tiny pupils, ”the first lesson will be in Deathberries and I need you to not put things in your mouth, for your safety you can look but not touch these herbs,” warning out of the way he unbundled the leaf that Mistlewhisker had brought and pawed out a single lethal red berry - ever so carful to keep it within his own reach so that he could quickly place a white tipped paw over the berry incase of a rebellious maw eager to figure out the world - ”these red berries are called Deathberries and they are highly poisonous, even a single berry will lead to death… I know they may look like something that is edible but they are not… any questions,” his lessons would be short and catered to the shorter attention spans of kits, he wonky shared the necessary details rather than the full description and uses and such that he would give to an older cat seeking herbal knowledge - as his first lesson finished his mossy hues flicked over the group of kits to see if Ashkit had come or returned to the nursery as well as meeting momentarily with the lapis hues of Fogwatcher to offer him a soft smile and a silent unsaid thank you for his help.

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

* All post will be made in this thread with a mention of where they are headed if you chose a place other than Shadowclan Territory for apprentices and up and the medicine den for kits
* IC your cat can find herbs based off of the description, I fully understand that some of these herbs will be unknown to your character. To get a point all you need to do is put your answer in brackets in bold at the top of your post, if the herb is correct OOC your character will net + 1 of such and you will get a point.
* Please only post once between each Mossfreckle post regarding to your task - for apprentices and warrior this will be returning and waiting for the next riddle for kits it will be going with Mossfreckle to the medicine cat’s den and then once per each lesson.
* You can join at anytime but if you are an apprentice and up you need to wait for the next riddle (round two) to participate, for kits you have until the first lesson post to join - just make a note you are joining in the den (IC Mossfreckle would prefer that participating kits attend all the lesson, however)
* Please note that IC Mossfreckle will scold kits who try to put the herbs in their mouth, these herbs are dangerous and will kill your kit your kit if consumed, if you are looking to do suck please seek other mean as this event is meant for clan engagement and not as a way to dispose of unwanted characters.
* points will be tallied at the end of the event

Feel free to vm if you have any questions or concerns

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

[ I apologise for how messy this post is : ( ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker