Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Future and past [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Nathaniel
Kittypet Healer | He/him | 40 Moons | Dreamwalker | Silver Tongue

Hmmm, nope never a calm happy night of rest, not for Nathaniel. If it wasnt nightmares of his past it was something so the tom didnt bother to leave the warm water of the haven springs, relaxing even if it was a dream, and instead called whoever this is over. "If youre a friend, yes there is someone here. However if not then you best see youself out, Im not keen to ruin my peaceful night hosting trouble." Still scenting the air and coming up with the familiar fishy smell of a riverclan cat the tom both relaxed further and tensed a bit.

A riverclan cat might be less inclined to commit a physical attack against the ex-medicine cat but the potential words of vitriol could rend a far deeper wound against the tom.

Still, he didnt leave, remaining in the springs as he watched the molly emerge. An apprentice or young warrior, who could probably recognize the riverclan location they were in even if it was made dreamlike by the circumstances, also probably able to recognize the riverclan like movements Nathaniel had in his swimming and very movement, even as his scent spoke more of a kittypet.

Nathaniel, for his part merely observed her in turn before cocking his head and greeting her with a "Hello. Lovely night for a dream is it not? Might I ask what your name and purpose for being here is? Cats tend not to end up in my mind without ample reason, even if they dont realize it yet." He didnt often use the gilded tongue that had shredded thunderclan so brutally years ago but here he did in a desperate bid to determine if he should cut the dream short or continue. Nathaniel just needed to keep his cards close for now, for his own safety if nothing else and determine the molly's purpose for being here because even through caution and time he couldnt help the urge he held to help if it was needed.

So he stayed and asked, rather then running from every chance of encounters with his old clan as he had before.

@alec

minkpaw stilled momentarily, this was either an ellaborate scheme to make her relax to them attack when she least expected it, or the tom was actually not looking for trouble. either way, she approached further, ever present fog making way for starry water and a unfamiliar long fanged tom.
"im not looking for trouble" she simply stated, silver eye resting upon the tom, immerged in a starry replica of what she had learned to call haven springs. the water swallowed most of his scent but the momevents and the fact that he had actively chosen to be inside the water made her suspect him a riverclanner. but how could that be possible? she had never seen this feline around camp and he didnt appear as transluscent as some of the starclan cats she had met.

"'m minkpaw n im not exactly sure what lead me to you tonight" she stated, skipping over the comment about what was essentially the weather to focus on thinking about potential reasons for her to be here. he had a point in saying cats normally didnt end up in his mind for no reason, and minkpaw knew that starclan must have their paw in this whole business in one way or another. like they had lead her to mossfreckle in times of desperation, and how blazingstar had taken to her when she was helpless and lost.
"but im sure starclan has lead me to your mind for a reason.."
she concluded, swallowing a question regarding the tom, his name, whether he was alive or not, his clan et cetera et cetera.

(low effort but mobile is weird)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; April 2nd, 2024 at 12:42 PM.