View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 06:05 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Emberfang
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | no purrks
His tail swayed from side to side, he sits in the corner of the clearing. Well, isn't it a peaceful day today? Well...no it's not fully peaceful but still peaceful and quiet. Hm...he probably shouldn't ruin it now should he? That'll be mean. But there's not much going on. Just a few cats sitting around talking to each other. Most of them anyway. They're talking to each other, but he's just all by himself. Aw man. Like always, he does have a someone on his mind, and a pretty someone at that. Bbuuuttt would he really be able to think of something? Nah. So he waits and waits. Not that he's supposed to be doing anything anyway. Guess he could just sit and lurk around. Plus, nobody's really watching him. Wait is there? Well he probably would've spotted them by meow. He's supposed to be the one watching, not the other way around!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez