View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Falling paw's punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
Falling nodded "okay we need moss,sticks,leaves and so forth falling walked out of the ca p alongside orange-blossom he was just as tall or taller then the warrior. Falling looked around and saw some moss and grabbed it gently and shook the water off of it till it was dry enough for the nursery. He looked back looking for other items and found a few branches and grabbed them his mouth was full hand he couldn't grab any more and looked back at orange blossom with a nod of his head and a muffled words “i fink vis iz good” he said he walked back to camp with orange blossom

3/3 103/100

Orangeblossom
| he/him | TC Warrior | Moons: 17 | No Purrks |

Orangeblossom pulled back from where he was fixing up the den and looked over Fallingpaw's progress and then took a few bounds back that were obviously laced with excitement. It was basically done, at least in his unexperienced eyes. Orangeblossom smiled at the apprentice, "All done! Now, I don't want to assume or anything but was this a punishment? Because uhhh I think I am supposed to check in with Bumblestar with you if so." The warrior himself had never really gotten in too much trouble. He wasn't an angel, sure, but he never really got in 'needing to be supervised' levels of trouble. The warrior watched the apprentice, really hoping that the other didn't take it in a bad way, like Orangeblossom assumed that he was in trouble. As it could be very likely that he was helping fix up the den out of good natured ness and that would just make Orangeblossom seem like a bad guy.
[ Sorry for the shortness, I assumed you would like this done sooner rather than later. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!