View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:59 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar hissed loudly in reply to the answer. Why? Why do cats do that? There was no way any outsider would find strangers in what land they claimed, so why run around invading others? She didn't bother dignifying her assumption with an answer. Dawnstar was too busy working on keeping her balance as the stranger worked on getting up. Dawnstar reared up, lifting her front paws off the she-cat, and balancing briefly on her haunches to give the molly some time to get her paws underneath her.

However, she'd immediately dropped down aiming to slam her front paws into the outsider's back, and pin her to the ground with a dangerous warning snarl. "Trespassing is not the way to get on our good side." Dawnstar spat, fangs itching to sink into flesh. "You wanted my attention and now you have it." What's so important that you're willing to risk your life for it?"

What was with people dropping their hairballs in her territory? Well, actually this one looked like she wandered in rather than was dropped, but still. She noticed the kitten was sporting fresh-looking scars and could guess what happened. Must have tangled with something dangerous and barely lived to tell the tell.

Growing bored of observing the hairball, Dawnstar got to her paws and slipped out of the shadows, padding up behind the kit. "Excuse you, hairball. You're not supposed to be here." The leader's tone was flat as she strolled around the kit. "You look like you got into some trouble." Her eyes were uncaring as she got a far better look at the kitten's state up close.

[So I was orginally confused with the first chunk of your post until I realized that you were replying to the post for Millipede instead of posting a new starter.]
Avoiding the cat's flimsy attempt to attack her, Dawnstar sank her claws into the soft soil below and shot the outsider a seething glare as she started sprouting out nonsense. It saved Dawnstar from asking repeated questions but also irked the hell out of her. "Uh-huh, if you're just passing through, I'd keep your ass moving then." The leader hissed, clearly in a bad mood, which was not unusual to her.

"I don't give a rat tail how lonely you are, you'll find no friends here." The giant, scarred, brown tabby took a threatening step forward. " Or you can continue testing my patience and I'll add you to my collection of pelts." She still hasn't had the chance to flay anything alive, who knows today that might change that.

[ Sorry! You mentioned both of us and I was tired as heck when I made that post, so sorry for not being clear. ]

· · ---------- •• ---------- · ·
Flower / Rock - She/Her - Large w/ Brown And Orange Coat - Loner - 28 moons
· · ---------- •• ---------- · ·

She knew something like this would happen. But maybe this time, she could make allies. She shook her mane, suddenly realizing she must've sounded like a kittypet again. Dern instincts. She shook it off and used her energy to figure it if she could join.. a clan? She only slightly remembered what it was called, since she'd visited many places with different names. Tribes, clans, and.. rouge clans? Ugh, WHY did she hink so much?! If she is going to join this checking clan, she needed to calm down. She sighed, shaking her fur from the ruffle they had. "I see your desire to slaughter me is.." She paused, thinking of a word, "high." She put it mildly. She didn't know really what to say to make this cat think she'd be useful... Ah! A deal.. hmm.. She looked up at the whispering trees, full of twitching birds and squirrels at peace. She was thinking. Again. She shook it off, realizing a ball of large flame was licking at her fur. "Let's see. You seem to be very territorial, and strong. I respect those kind of people. Now, I've had some experience, and I can also be territorial. We both want the same things. What'd you say... I join your.. erm.. clan?" she emphasized clan as if it were a rare treasure. She tried not to look scared, and she thought she was rather good at it. "I could help you with prey, and protection, and.. yeah.." she said, "And i could possibly be a fine addition to your clan. I ain't desperate, so I could just find my own way." she flicked her ear, realizing she was very messy. She hadn't cleaned her dense fur in a while. It almost itched. She quickly groomed herself, steadying herself to make herself a little bit, even a tiny bit more intimidating.

"Let's say.. a deal?"

[ I had no idea what to put here so sorry for being awkward xD ]
JayFeather: "We're siblings. We have the same dad."
BreezePelt: *cringes insanely*

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; March 29th, 2024 at 09:00 PM.