View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 12:18 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Challenge around the territory {WINDCLAN EVENT}

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Cypressflake
Long furred, pale ginger she-cat with white markings and green-and-pink(ish) heterochromia
She/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Cypressflake was practically about to jump out of her own fur. She was excited. Why? The evnt, of course, but then again, she was always excited, even if there wasn't any events or games happening. That was just how Cypressflake was and they themselves knew that well. She grinned at Russetnose, her tail twitching, itching to pounce on him playfully. But she wasn't a kit now, she couldn't do that.

It was the first ever time she'd ever been in an event like this as a warrior, and she was clearly ecstatic about it. She couldn't wait to see her Clanmates all gathered, ready for something exciting. Hopefully she could make new friends! That would be great. Cypressflake LOVED making new friends. And talking. A lot. And thinking. And thinking, and thinking, and talking.

"Hi hi hi! I'm here! I'm here! Oh, am I the first? Oh yay! That's great! That's amazing! Hi! Hellooooo Russetnose!" She chirped.

{ @ThePrettyPurpleDemon }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 29th, 2024 at 12:20 PM.