What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Rainfoot | RiverClan Warrior | Clearing
open

The lithe tom came a-bounding out of the warriors den. Well, not quite bounding, per say, but surely a little more excited than he should have been. He wanted to go somewhere and get all this energy out. Wow! He surely should stop before he bothered anyone. Slowing to an acceptable speed was difficult, and he managed to do so perfectly fine!

Well, if you excluded that he tripped over his own feet and tumbled onto his back. With, of course, the comical "Oomph!" sound.

He snorted once, rolled onto his paws, and stood with a shake of the dust off his coat. He looked around, slightly embarrassed, and hoped no one had seen him fall.

Wrenpaw
~<>~
11/100
8 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

[as always, Wren's opinions do not reflect my own ]

Wrenpaw had been nearby the entrance to the apprentice's den, grooming her fur so it would lay flat - it's a lot of work to keep her fur looking good! Still, she was looking forward to a quiet day, maybe she could force... ahem, that is to say, politely ask one of the Lionhearts to hep with her training. When all of a sudden, some nobody warrior trips over his own paws right in the middle of the clearing. Wrenpaw frowns at him from her spot before stalking over to the fresh-kill pile, deliberately passing the tom on her way.

"And here I am thinking warriors were supposed to be agile and competent," she sneers as she passes him, quiet enough so she's certain only Rainfoot can hear her before turning her back on him and continuing to the fresh-kill.