View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:49 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Falling paw's punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
Falling jumped and used the momentum to turn his body quickly and swiveled around landing on his paws blinking in half confusion before snapping into reality "oh hello orangeblossom." he said with a yawn his pink mouth showing "Just trying to get my work done early you know." he said looking at orange-blossom "but twisted snake seems busy maybe you can help!" he half asked hoping they would. Fallingpaw looked back at the nursery thinking “not much more to do just need supplies and need to finish patching them up” he thought hoping to get it done quickly and easy.

(2/3 100/100)

Orangeblossom
| He/him | ThC Warrior | Moons: 17 | No Purrks |

Orangeblossom nodded and bounced in place, he was more than happy to help a clanmate out though it would double as keeping his siblings safe even though the broken parts of the nursery were broke it was still broke. “I am more than happy to help you out! Let’s see here…” The warrior peered at the damage and quickly went over in his head his best, uneducated when it comes to repairs, mind and then pulled away from the apprentice with a wide grin. It would be easy enough to find some twigs, branches, and weeds to tie it all together. The warrior started to walk to the camp exit and peered over his shoulder with green eyes, “Im gonna get some of more materials to finish fixing it up with if you wanna join! Then we can finish patching it up together.” If the apprentice joined than it would be an extra pair of paws to head out to a nearby part of the general territory. The materials that they needed were very common so it didn’t take too long to grab as much as he could and then lead the way back to the camp to finish the patch job.

Orangeblossom set all of the wood and weeds he was carrying and then stopped to watch the apprentice start patching up the damages first before copying on his own. The work was tedious but it was nice to keep his paws busy in a way that didn’t take too much thinking so that he could think about other things like how the rest of his day looked…and…his green eyes strayed away from the den and over to the Medicine cat den. Then in a flash he was back to his encounter with Springlight. She seemed so…down. It made Orangeblossom almost kind of anxious. He didn’t like knowing of any clan mates that were sad especially Springlight. She shouldn’t be sad so soon after…he winced. He meant after getting her name but thoughts of the raid came flashing in his mind.

He sighed, Orangeblossom shook his head to clear it and focused on the task in front of him while also listening out for anything that Fallingpaw happened to say.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!