View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 11:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Event [#event]

There was more interest than he expected.
This was a good thing.
Very good.

Green eyes scanned the crowd, noting familiar faces.
It was good to be noticed lately.
Meant you did something.

Some cats were more eager than others to be here.
Fine.
They were here, that's all that mattered.

Let the games begin.

***This will be the last clan mention for the event!***
Last chance to join! Hawk will not be allowing anyone to join after his next post!

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

The most notable feline to show up was Bleedingkit. The young cat had taken a spot super close to him, pretty much plopping right onto his paws. He'd lift his forepaw and pat him gently on the head for a moment while taking the distraction as a chance to sidestep away. A little breathing room. He was already being stared at by the crowd, a kitten breathing on him wasn't ideal.

His ears would twitch at Yellowpaw's comment. He'd note that statement. Clearly, this one didn't want the enforcer rank with thoughts like that, shame really. He was really hoping to suggest this one to Dawnstar when he was a warrior.

The next faces to catch his attention was Marshlight and Thrushdawn. His eyes would narrow in their direction and Hawkbite would quickly cut them off. "She can participate if she wishes. If you've a problem with that, take it up with me. Thrushdawn, stick around if you wish. Marshlight, you best run off before I make you," his tone was brash. Hawkbite wasn't one to put up with those types of shenanigans.

"There's enough of you gathered now, let's go over the basic rules to this!" Hawkbite turned his attention back towards the group of cats.

"First things first, stay within the camp. There's plenty of places to hide, even for the larger warriors. Dens are off limits, stay in the clearing.

Secondly, don't rat each other out! Work together if you want, but I won't be putting up with temper tantrums if you lose.

This leads me to rule three. If you're found, you're out of the game completely. No if, ands, or buts about it!

Now, there will be three rounds to this. If you're able to stick around all three rounds, you'll get a prize. Apprentices, you'll also get your stealth training completed."
Hawkbite paused, looking for anyone who wants chime in or ask questions.

"If there's no questions, you best get to hiding. You got about one minute," Hawkbite whisked his tail at everyone, sitting down, and closing his eyes. He even hummed to himself to block out the movements he might hear. It wasn't 100% effective, but it was better than hearing everything.

-----

Rules
→ This event will be determined by dice rolls! I will be rolling to see if Hawkbite finds your cat. Explained below.
→ You must respond by the given date or fail the event.
→ Apprentices who successfully complete all three rounds with posts of 50 words or more will be counted for stealth training completion.
→ You're allowed to post more than once between Hawk's posts. Have fun with it!

Dice Rolls
ROUND ONE: D20 rolls!
→ For every 50 words you type, you get a bonus roll if your first one fails!
Shadow Fiend purrk automatically gets you a bonus roll! You must state shadow fiend is active in each post to be eligible.
→ Kits need to roll at least a 5 [small cat advantage] to pass.
→ Apprentices need to roll at least a 10 to pass.
→ Warriors need to roll at least a 15 to pass.

Next post: April 1st

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @wolfie @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @talle @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Alpine @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 28th, 2024 at 07:47 AM.