View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Falling paw's punishment

Orangeblossom
| He/him | ThC Warrior | Moons: 17 | No Purrks |
Orangeblossom yawned widely as he exited from the warriors' den, pausing a second as his eyes teared up and his paws were still stinging from sleepiness. No morning patrols for him luckily but the tom still liked getting a relatively early start on the day, especially during the shorter days and the cold but soon enough the sun with have more time in the sky and he wouldn't need to worry so much about being constantly productive in the sunlight. Green, like the vines of a plant, eyes trailed around the camp before he made eye contact for a brief moment with an apprentice who was making his way over to the nursery. The tom tilted his head curiously, what was an apprentice doing heading to the nursery so early.

The tom padded over slowly, tail giving a few lazy wags as Orangeblossom smiled as he approached, "Hey, what're you up to so early?" The warrior tried to appear curious and kind as he didn't want the apprentice to think he was just being nosy. Though to be honest, he would've likely made his way to the nursery soon regardless of the apprentice's being there so that he could say good morning to his siblings before the warriors got too busy to do so. The tom looked to the apprentice and awaited his answer.
[ @Spider-in-the-corner - Fallingpaw ]
[I hope this is a okay start :3]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!