Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Good." His lips perked up in a small smile.

He noticed how odd looking this apprentices leg was. He gave the wound a sideways glance. He was aware that they currently had no medicine cat, but perhaps somecat should tend to this cat. They looked to be in a lot of pain.

He mustered up his best look of pity, but he probably looked like he'd just swallowed a bee while trying to pick flowers. With that anxiety nagging at him, he immediately stilled his expression.

He just had an open opportunity to make new friends, something he was horrible at. So, he was quite grateful that the she-cat was willing to sit with him, even if he mumbled like a confused kit.

He sat down next to them, his eyes wandering to the ground below. He found it easier than looking at the friendly cat straight on. Especially if he did actually look like an idiot.

"Name?" He asked, his ears turning towards her. "I'm Deerspark. No, I haven't seen deer. I'm just tall."

That made sense, right? Right? Maybe it didn't. He would elaborate, but that's all his stinging throat would allow. He mumbled an insult to himself.

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw smiled when the warrior decided to sit by her. She didn't seem to pick up much by his facial expression, mostly because she wasn't sure how to decode it. Perhaps they were just nervous? She didn't know.

"I'm Adderpaw, unfortunately my paws aren't made of snakes." She looked down at her paws and pretended sadness before giving the warrior a gleaming smile. "I do like the name Deerspark! Sounds... Energetic? I think I know what I want my warrior name to be but if I say it aloud then its bad luck and I won't get it!" Adderpaw said fully believing the superstition that she made up.