Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

[/CENTER]
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
Sorry for the delay

Adderpaw saw the warrior come towards her and corrected her laying position to seem more proper—She grimaced at the pain of her hind leg. The apprentice wondered how long it would take for her leg to heal but she was just going to keep pushing herself. That's all she knew how to do. "I haven't seen much of you.. How are you?" Adderpaw said wondering what they were doing all the time. Perhaps this was a loner that became a Riverclanner or maybe the both of them were on patrol while the other was at camp. That sounded plausible and there were so many cats...

"Do you want to take a seat by me?" She said with a smile, patting the area next to her. It was always nice to make new friends, though she wished for more friend with cats in her age range.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Good." His lips perked up in a small smile.

He noticed how odd looking this apprentices leg was. He gave the wound a sideways glance. He was aware that they currently had no medicine cat, but perhaps somecat should tend to this cat. They looked to be in a lot of pain.

He mustered up his best look of pity, but he probably looked like he'd just swallowed a bee while trying to pick flowers. With that anxiety nagging at him, he immediately stilled his expression.

He just had an open opportunity to make new friends, something he was horrible at. So, he was quite grateful that the she-cat was willing to sit with him, even if he mumbled like a confused kit.

He sat down next to them, his eyes wandering to the ground below. He found it easier than looking at the friendly cat straight on. Especially if he did actually look like an idiot.

"Name?" He asked, his ears turning towards her. "I'm Deerspark. No, I haven't seen deer. I'm just tall."

That made sense, right? Right? Maybe it didn't. He would elaborate, but that's all his stinging throat would allow. He mumbled an insult to himself.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!