Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: minkpaw territory tour the second [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

she followed the warrior out into the territory, momentarily re-evaluating her choice of asking him to show her around, but he was a warrior, so it should be fine. a few quicker steps and she was next to him, staying quiet for just a moment longer as the wind blew through her fur, hopefully new leaf was just around the corner. "sooo...how old are you?" minkpaw broke the silence in an attempt to get the warrior to relax a bit. he couldnt be much older than herself, although she herself was old enough to have already earned her warrior name so it wasnt much of a surprise in the end.

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

"Only 17 moons," he mumbled, his voice always sounded strange to him, not right. Or maybe it was the words, like he needed to talk less, or more. Or maybe the words he used didn't fit right in his mouth.

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

Frost started the walk around the territory, focusing on his paws more than his surroundings-- while thinking he looked up to see where they were. There was a tense... awkwardness in the air that made Frost uncomfortable. In the uncomfortableness of the silence, the other apprentice started to talk, finally. "I.. am 17 moons," he said, his voice quickening and then slowing down, chunky and ungraceful, just like his hunting skills. And he didn't ask back. Since he wasn't sure if he should or not. His paws dragging on the ground.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties