View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:49 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey! View Post
Just as Cloudburst caught the scent, Nectarpaw crept away in hunting position. She stilled herself and lowered her head, hoping her fur — which didn’t offer any camouflage — wouldn’t spook the prey away.

Thankfully, there was a faint squeak and the young tom returned with the mouse in his jaws. “Oh, fantastic work!” Cloudburst praised, raising her tail in surprise. She hadn’t been certain that he would catch anything on his first trip. “I’m sure you’ll want to show the others your first catch,” she meowed, hoping he wouldn’t try to eat it before they got there.

As they continued, the white she-cat kept a lookout for any more prey. She’d be glad if they could bring a few more mice or voles back.

Nectarpaw
19/100

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

He felt his fur glow at the praise, this was his very first catch. It's too bad it wasn't on the first try.

Nectarpaw nodded reluctantly, knowing the white Windclan warrior was right. He probably had to give this to the elders or the queens anyways. Maybe later he could get something else from the pile. He held the mouse gently in his teeth and walked beside Cloudburst. His eyes searched for more prey but he could smell anything with the mouse right under his nose.
(@Kacey! ; Cloudburst )