Old March 25th, 2024, 05:40 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [3 Moons]

Hide and seek? Were they playing Hide and seek? That was his favourite game to play, hiding was the best part but he didn't really like seeking that much, bouncing around with excitement Tick Kit bolted over to join, he was sure Mother wouldn't mind him going off to play with all the other kits for a little bit. It was hide and seek right? Even with his awkwardly bright pelt Tick Kit had always found himself particularly keen on being all sneaky and pouncing on people from behind when they least expected it. Although he had been lectured by Mother about doing that, he still liked to pretend he was allowed to. Tick Kit glanced over those gathered round, other kits! He'd not really spoken to anyone other then his siblings even with the nursery being jampacked with 'idiotic fluffballs' as Mother put it, like him! Ooo perhaps he'd even get to make a friend from this event, the very thought! Tick Kit wasn't entirely sure if he was allowed to be this bouncy and excited considering it was a stealth event, but it hadn't started yet so it would be ok! Perhaps he should start picking out hiding spots already!
[Open]

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!