Old March 23rd, 2024, 10:33 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze gave the feline a nod before walking towards the freshkill pile, glancing over his shoulder to make sure that Sloerush was following. As he went, his steps started to slow as Seabreeze started to think through more than necessary about what was happening. Was the other cat waiting for Seabreeze to start some small talk? Should Seabreeze talk or should he just wait for Slowrush to start first....too many questions. Though the other seemed to be similarly lost so Seabreeze wasn't too worried about it, just a regular and totally healthy amount of worry. Eventually, as blue eyes found themselves peering over the fresh kill pile, Seabreeze opened his mouth to mew out to the other warrior, "What is your favorite? I'll try to find some." The sandy grey-blue tom tried to smile reassuringly to the other tom and waited for their response.

Using a bi-colored paw, Seabreeze picked through the pile, stomach pinging him again with a painful reminder of his hunger. Ah-ha! There was a fish of decent sharing size right there but he didn't reach out to it. Depending on Sloerush's response, is whether or not Seabreeze will get his delightful fish or not. Though in the end he didn't really didn't mind what he got as long as he got something soon. Oh man, this was already kind of awkward wasn't it, hopefully Sloerush doesn't have high standards for his company because Seabreeze wasn't sure he could live up to them. The warrior kept the sigh building in his chest to himself and looked up with brilliant blue eyes to Sloerush, waiting for the other's response.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush took an awkward moment to comprehend what was just said to him. What was that? Oh. Right. He was asked a question. That's right.

"Uh-" He started, eyeing the fresh-kill pile. "Well, uh- I like fish..? Ye-yeah, uhm... Fish. D-Doesn't matter which kind." His eyes travelled somewhere else, away from Seabreeze and the fresh-kill pile. He found fish milding perturbing, he didn't like a slmiy and scaly texture of it. He didn't quite enjoy the look of dead mammals, either. In fact, he didn't like the look of any kind of dead things, from plants to other cats. He would never look at a dead organism without thinking about his life in ShadowClan ever again. But a cat needs to eat, don't they? Sloerush answered his own question in his head. He would usually venture out of RiverClan camp to find berry bushes, where he would just eat the berries. That was how he fed himself. Fresh-kill ocassionally but not as often.

"A-actually, it doesn't matter what I eat. I-I'll eat it anyways." That was a lie, wasn't it? He wouldn't eat anything he was given, he knew he wouldn't. But Sloerush could not bring himself up to reject an offer. It felt too... Disrespectful and rude. He wasn't even that hungry anyways. He shrugged, then glanced back at Seabreeze, his short plumed tail quivering slightly in the wind.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!