View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2024, 07:27 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

~ @starry @Cherry~ ~
Bumblekit glanced around.

``Who are you? Are you going to help me? Can I go home?`` Bumblekit murmured, scared.

Bumblekit was scared. For once in her life- she was scared. She was never scared. When her mom died, she was sad, not scared. When she found out she would never have a papa- she was angry, not scared. When kits tried to bully her- she screamed at them, not scared. Never scared. Why was she scared now? She should be angry- or sad.. or... I don't know! Disappointed? It wasn't an emotion she was familiar with, and it was scary, making her scaredness even scarier. Yay!(<--Sarcastic thought) Bumblekit looked around again and licked her lip, then a side wound.

Ringing.

Why was there ringing? It was there before, but she had only just noticed it. And the blurriness of the world. Everything had a glitch-y vibe to it, all the sounds were fuzzy and muffled together, she couldn't tell how many trees were in front of her, she could tell there was one cat in front of her- but it didn't look like it. Why were there no Thunderclan cats here? Shouldn't they be looking for her? Were they looking for her- did they think she was dead? Did they not care about her cause she was an orphan? Is that why they weren't here? Did... Did anyone even realize she was gone? Other than that one cat- but.. did he tell anyone? I didn't know him so he probably didn't come... I didn't tell anyone... I'm all alone with these weird cats... are they... are they gonna hurt me?

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 22nd, 2024 at 07:27 PM.