View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:21 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Cloudbass 》

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

The tall tabby she-cat, Cloudbass, moved gracefully along the banks of the small river, her paws padding softly against the sandy shore. Her tail swayed gently, causing small pebbles to dance in its wake. As she strolled, Cloudbass savored the crisp scents of the forest carried on the breeze. Lost in the tranquility of the moment, Cloudbass tilted her head back, gazing up at the vast expanse of the sky above. The soft light of the sun filtered through the canopy, casting dappled patterns on the forest floor. The peaceful rhythm of the river's gentle flow accompanied her every step, a soothing melody in the symphony of nature.

Suddenly, Cloudbass's moment of peace was shattered as her paw snagged on a large rock jutting out from the ground. A gasp escaped her mouth as her balance faltered, her eyes widening in alarm as she teetered on the edge of the riverbank. Time seemed to slow as she felt herself tilting precariously towards the water below. In a heartbeat, Cloudbass's mind raced with a flurry of thoughts and emotions. Fear gripped her heart as she realized the imminent danger of falling into the cold river. Instinctively, she shut her eyes tight, her body tensing in anticipation of the plunge.

(@Artemis ; Samonleap)

Salmonleap heard a gasp, and the smelled fear-scent. Oh no, he thought. That can't be good. The tom raced over to the sound, and saw a she-cat about to fall into the river. He grabbed her by her tail. He knew it would hurt, but he really didn't have much else to grab onto. He pulled her up ny her tail, know it was hurting her, probably. "Are you okay?" he asked her when she was safe on the bank again. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."