View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 01:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

mistyshard

riverclan lionheart | she/her | 36 moons
The molly had originally gone out here to hunt, but had strayed from that task as she noticed the rare abundance of marigold and poppy flowers. Deciding that would be a useful addition to the herb storage, she plucked two sprigs/flowers of each along with wrapping a cobweb she spotted around her paw. She returned to the meeting point and waited for Fadingsun.

Wait - the deputy was calling for her? The lionheart's one amber eye widened and she sprinted over as fast as she could, herbs still clenched in her maw. Oh gosh, what was this?! A ThunderClan kit in their territory? The poor baby was bleeding horribly. "Oh damnit," she mewed under her breath, then turned to look at Fadingsun. It was good that she'd collected some herbs because they would come as useful if the he suggested they could heal the kit.

"Are you bringing her directly to the border or should I heal her?" she questioned hastily. No time to waste here, this kit's life could depend on it...

[ @Cherry~ @peachfuzz~ ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den