View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless stayed wedged in the tree hollow for a few minutes, long enough for his head to clear and the breaths filling and emptying his chest to slow down enough to actually feel them. Even then the kitten waited in his hiding spot even though it wasn't much for hiding now that he knew that Honey was waiting right outside. Would she leave if he stayed in here long enough? Would she try to get in? Would she stay until he came out? The kitten smoothed his ruffled chest, unable to reach any of the rest of his fur with pressing his body too harshly against the hollow's walls. Heterochromia eyes peered down and to the light that the hole of the hollow allowed into the tree, though it was fading alongside the sun.

It seemed that Honey hadn't meant to scare him, or hurt him...which she didn't seem to hurt him. Just picked him up by the scruff, but with a freak out like that he was sure to be punished if he left the tree and it would hurt even more then. But if he left the tree now then the punishment would be less than if the nameless left later. The kit pondered the chose for a while before finally squirming his way down the tree and through the hole. He swiftly took a few healthy steps away from Honey and hissed when it seemed like she would try and approach him. It was likely that she would anyway, but he was already in trouble no harm in adding onto that pile.

"Mother wouldn't be pleased if I returned without having completed the lesson. I shall stay nearby and return tomorrow morning." As much as the nameless wanted their voice to remain stable and calm, authoritative in nature, it fell flat. His voice shook and was nearly a whisper at the end of the short phrase, not that it mattered, it didn't matter what he wanted. Honey was the one in charge. The tom awaited her response, eyeing her carefully, watching for any sign that she may come after him.
[ @FruitBatz - Honey! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!