View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:51 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
So WindyClan- correction, WindClan lives on the plains. Interesting. Is that why they were called WindClan? Because the plains were windy? That'd make sense. "So WindClan hunt rabbits a lot? And rabbits aren't often found here? Okay, okay... I think I got it." He commented in reply, trotting alongside Magpiepaw.

"Do rabbits taste good?" He questioned, tilting his head curiously as he continued to leisurely stroll beside Magpiepaw, they must if you think it's worth it!" He answered his own question.

He wasn't really paying attention, and just happily trotted beside her, so when the apprentice jabbed him with her tail he let out a short and startled: "Oofmp!" As he noticed her drop into a crouch he followed suit, whispering into her ear: "What are we looking for-"

He was cut off when he noticed the rabbit too, and forgot all about talking to Magpiepaw. Instead he stayed focused on catching the rodent that hopped obliviously, before pausing to bathe itself. Now was their chance. His blue eyes gleamed as they flicked Magpiepaw, then back to the rabbit. Now was the time that they'd catch the stupid and fast creature together. His gaze was narrowed and serious as Gracklepaw readied for the catch.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her whole body tensed as she stared the rabbit down, it's white pelt having "Come at me! If you dare." Written all over it. It was so unaware, like it knew it was fast, like it knew that it could send these two very much better than them apprentices hurled in the bushes.

But that wasn't an option. Not for Gracklepaw and most CERTAINLY not for HER.

She unsheathed her claws, her hackles raising. Her fur spiked up as if she were hit by lightning as adrenaline filled her.

She clicked the two oddly shaped teeth to her top row in short rhythmic patterns, almost as if she were trying to chatter to the birds.

Pause.

Magpiepaw crouched lower.

Wait for it...

The rabbit looked up and turned, it's pink slashable nose twitching anxiously.

Run!

Magpiepaw sprang up, her tail high and curled wildly. Her paws were outstretched as she swiped at the rabbits eyes.

The creature wailed as blood started spilling from were it's iris once was. Magpiepaw just smiled. She'd actually managed to hit it!

In wild and unpredictable horror, the small animal twisted left and right, it's paws kicking up leaves and dirt as it sprinted.

Someone had to get it's nose. If it can see or smell them it's as helpless as a kit.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!