Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 05:59 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post
Lifting her head up from where it had been resting as the scent of an approaching Clanmate wafted under her nose, Dusklion blinked at the apprentice. He had just been made into a ‘paw the last meeting - and here he was disregarding the rules set forth by Birdsnow. As much as the dark tabby wanted to stay on the flat stone and stare at the waves until she grew tired, she knew she would have to take the disobedient kid back to camp.

”Dusklion,” came the curt reply as she stood up ”and you’re not suppose to be out of camp on your own, Wolfpaw. Mind explainin’ why you’re out here by yourself?” Her blue eyes narrowed a bit as she leapt down onto the sand to be more level with the younger cat.
Wolfpaw just gazed in awe at his fierce and large clanmate *I wanna be just like her!* he thought, as his puffed up his chest in pride of the thought "well i saw My brother Blueriver come out here and-" he paused, where was blueriver?, he looked back at the warrior, Nobody knew they were family, this was a surprized for some reason.
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!