View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 04:46 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Being out of camp was now more of a preference than ever before for Fadingsun. He just wanted to be away from it all- his sister's anger, his Clanmates' expectations and opinions, the whole deputy thing that he still hadn't really processed. Stars, the camp had never felt stuffier before than it had over the past quarter moon.

It almost felt like he spent more time wandering around the territory than in the actual camp. He knew he'd need to fix that eventually, but he rationalized that for now it was better to keep the territory secure. It wasn't like he was never in camp, anyways; he stayed there through the night. Usually.

He had been out here for quite some time; it was time for him to loop back towards where he'd split up from Mistyshard. She'd come out here to hunt, he just wanted to tag along to check the territory. As he began to set a brisk pace back in the direction he came, the scent of blood and ThunderClan hit his nose. What in the name of the stars? Was another squirrel invading their territory again!?

Claws unsheathing, the tom sprinted towards the source of this scent. Anger quickly turned into surprise as he was greeted not by a warrior, apprentice, or that pesky Bumblestar, but by a kit. A bloody, unconscious kit, to be specific, and one that looked quite young.

Glancing around, Fadingsun didn't see any signs of a struggle. Perhaps a hawk had dropped them here? Either way, she was in rough shape, and needed treatment fast. "Mistyshard!" he yowled, his voice echoing through the woods. "If you can hear me, I need help!"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 19th, 2024 at 04:47 PM.