Old March 19th, 2024, 04:11 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her8 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw ducked her head, abashed at her mentor's enthusiastic praise. She listened intently to her next instructions, practically branding them into her mind. She nodded when Blazesong finished, her face determined.

She got back into her crouch, taking care to put her paws in the right spots. She took a deep breath and tried to do as Blazesong said — imagining she were going after the biggest, most juicy hare that would feed every queen and kit in the clan, and then some. She stalked forward carefully, eyes intently forward.

Finally, she lunged. This time, she stretched her claws out purposefully, as if sinking them into the pelt of an unsuspecting hare. When her claws landed in dirt and not flesh, she was almost surprised. After a pause, she shook herself out of her vivid imaginings and turned back to her mentor, head and tail high. "How was that?" she called with a grin.

user20199_pic48011_1707076043_thumb.png
Blazesong

Purrks: None
Tags: @/Collieheart

The white-and-gray splotched feline tried REALLY REALLY hard not to bounce. It was so, SO hard but she somehow managed. Sweetpaw was so GOOD at this and she just couldn't suppress a little wiggle of her haunches. "That, my friend, was FANTASTIC. Good job, Sweet, that was a really, really good job. BUT. But. Not perfect. Not ever perfect. Sorry! Sorry, that was bad.To say. Uhm... yep." she ended her silly sounding sentence with an awkward, tight yep. "Nobody's perfect at it, but you're as good at that as any apprentice. GREAT job, Sweetpaw! VERY great job." her cheery tone dropped low for a moment. "Maybe even better." she erupted into a chortle of pure and earnest laughter so happy she wondered that if birds could laugh if they'd be laughing. Oh, wait. Uhm... that was loud. Oops. "That was loud! Too loud. Gonna scare away the prey like that, no good. I'll stop, it's just HARD not to be excitable when I have the best apprentice." she blurted out the last part without thinking. Oops.

"Sorry! Sorry, that was very IMMATURE. Cats say I'm too immature WAY too often." she wrinkled her nose in an immature form of disdain. UGGH, why was it so difficult to be so serious and mature ALL THE TIME? Not fair. Not fair at ALL. She tried not to show her disgust at the fact that she was being immature without thinking about it. Gosh, she'd have to work on that. Well, before she thought about it she already said it. "Gosh, I've GOT to work on it, huh?" she snorted and shook her head, and it almost sounded like a sneeze. Not cool, Blazesong.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; March 19th, 2024 at 04:22 PM.