View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 02:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

She watched, drying her welling tears as Redhawk leapt up a tree and demonstrated again how to climb. But something the other cat said stuck out to Timberpaw. Look for spots to sink her claws into. Her... claws? At the word, she looked down at her paws and unsheathed little claws. She looked back up at Redhawk, who had made it up the tree by now. As the Hornet came back down to the ground, Timberpaw stared at her unsheathed claws again. Stars, she hadn't even thought to use them. She flushed a bit, embarrassed.

The calico slunk over to the same tree she'd fallen down the second time, staring it down. Timberpaw pepped herself up with a little growl toward her opponent, the tree. Once again, she crouched, wiggled her butt a bit, and pounced! This time, when she grabbed onto the tree, she dug sharp claws in, feeling them sink into the bark. Yes! A little purr could be heard if one listened closely. Now, the tricky part. With a deep breath, she released one of her front paws and... she didn't slip! A grin plastered itself onto her face as she slowly but surely clawed her way to the lowest branch and sat down on it. Yes!! "I did it!" she cried triumphantly to no one in particular. Yes, she was ready!

Aim for a spot on the ground. Mhmm, she spotted an old crunchy leaf. And pounce on it! And tuck and roll, but Timberpaw was a bit scared of that for now. She would just try this. She balanced herself on the large branch, her small size coming in handy, as she crouched and leapt! She... well, didn't quite land on the leaf, but came a bit short. That was okay though, as she noticed her mistake and pounced forward, killing it! Yes!! "I got it!" Timberpaw's chest swelled with pride. She was going to be the best warrior ever!

// @talle - redhawk mention \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]