Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: minkpaw territory tour the second [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw nodded in response, there was noone else around anyway, there was no way he couldve possibly misunderstood. but she waited patiently, silver eye once again inspecting the warrior, he didnt seem to be much older than herself but he was either a better fighter than her or had simply done better at avoiding taking any hits during the raid a few days back.
"great! uhhmm just showing me along the borders or through the territory would be enough" she smiled encouragingly. "except if you absolutely want to do something else"

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

"A t-territory walk... would be fine," he muttered with a small smile. Gosh, this act was hard to keep up, and speaking, well, not his best. His socialization was at a low, even if he had talked with Sea a bit more than he had ever talked to anyone. Not that he didn't want to do this.... territory walk. If you could call it that, he simply didn't want to talk, feeling drained. "Ah... No! No.. it's fine... I.. this is ok," he said, mumbling almost at this point. He couldn't understand how anyone could socialize, not to mention, socialize for a long time. This cat was younger than him, so why was he so scared to talk? Or nervous. Maybe because he tends to say stuff wrong... or maybe it was because he forgot stuff... Wouldn't that be ironic? To say he had no idea why he was so scared to talk to others? The pain he felt in his chest when he heard his name, or someone talk to him... That fear, he had no idea where it came from, when it started, why... And thinking of it, or trying to think of it made his head hurt...

Snapping out of it, he finally decided to ask the apprentice which way they wanted to start going.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; March 19th, 2024 at 08:43 AM.