View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:16 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Bumblekit
-She/her-AFAB-Questioning-Single-3 moons-Thunderclan- @Rani -
Bumblekit looked to the warrior, as the hawk snagged her fur, the truth hit her like a bullet. If she didn't put up a fight, she might die. She nipped at the hawk's feet, but she was small for her age- and that was saying something. She was 3 moons. She struggled to dig her teeth into the hawk as her paws lifted from the ground. After what felt like a second she was too far off the ground. Too far. She squirmed and wriggled but it was no use against the bird, absolutely no use. She cried out, she didn't wanna die, didn't wanna. She needed to get out! Out! OUT!OUT!!OUT!!! She didn't go limp, she would come back! She would come back! SHE HAD TO COME BACK!!!! The birds wings flapped too fast. After a few minutes, she gave up.

``Let me go you stupid bird!`` She yipped softly, ``please... please...`` She whispered, ``please.......``

After what felt for an eternity- she fell. Down,down,down, all the way down.

Thud.

Where was she? Everything smelled like... fish. Fish, and her blood.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 18th, 2024 at 08:16 PM.