revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
@Dolomedes @hades.

still grumbling to herself quietly she continued on, deciding to focus on the smells around her rather than her own personal thoughts and feelings on a cat she hasnt seen in moons. speaking of moons, it was a pity riverclan didnt attend this moons gathering..she had hoped to maybe get to know some cats after how badly last meeting had gone, just sitting in silence was lame and perhaps there were nice cats out there..but not this moon anyway.
almost too caught up in thought, despite what she had decided to do just a few minutes ago, she almost missed a plant she had only heard described once a few weeks back, a thistle like plant with yellow flowers and spikey leaves and stems. (rolled 2x for blessed thistle: 16, 20) she carefully inspected the plant she assumed to be blessed thistle, checking to see if it couldnt be anything else before picking two.
today seemed to be her lucky day, as the unmistakable smell of borage filled her nose and mouth, and she was able to spot some not even two tail lengths away. hairy stems and leaves, nice dark green colour though no flowers, which was certainly no surprise during leafbare, and they looked relatively healthy. (2x for borage: 20, 12) minkpaw quickly harvested the herb, carefully though rather quickly as she was getting kind of antsy, it was quiet around her with the exception of the stream gurgling and sloshing next to her but they were out with two warriors she neither particularly liked nor knew and the aftermath of the raid.. she just hurried on, turning to walk back to where she had split from the group to pick up more herbs along the way. (rolled 2x for chervil: 15, 9) chervil was hard to miss, for minkpaw at least, the plants mild sweet smell comforting and the leaves a familiar sight, it was welcoming to say the least. she picked some, skipping on digging up the root to leave the rest to grow for newleaf or when they needed more... and she also really didnt feel like digging at the moment.
herbs carefully stored between her jaws she returned to where they had last seen the other two before calling out, "im done, so if youre ready we could go back"

[8/8; total herbs: 2x daisy, 2x blessed thistle, 2x borage, 1x chervil)
(i forgot whos turn it is but i just noticed this is due tomorrow oup)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements