Thread: Cattail Pond
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 05:28 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Cattail Pond

"Oh, I personally don't do that daily.. The Clan usually has patrols that rotate cats out. One day you'll be doing that, the next you might have a day off, or you'll be hunting. It's not supposed to be all on the same cats, we're a community."

Wolfhive had intentionally led Beachpaw away from the designated borders, and hoped the trek felt short with the distraction of talking. "A scary big rabbit, huh?" Maybe Beachpaw was taking WindClan being rabbits too literally. Still, ... "Well, a normal sized rabbit is really fast, so a weirdly big one would be EVEN FASTER. As ThunderClan cats, we're not really built for outrunning things. We're the Clan of strength, not speed.

"Your best bet would be to take it off guard, I imagine. You remember how you spooked the rabbit when we were hunting? It's kinda like that."

Wolfhive considered the best way of going about this. He could do a basic demonstration, but Beachbaby was already kinda bored. "Let's say you're the big scary rabbit. I'm gonna try to sneak attack you, okay?" Hopefully Beachpaw knew he wasn't gonna hurt them. "Do whatever you think a rabbit would do!!"

Then he was off, disappearing into the cattails. Wolfhive crept around the pond and bunched his muscles, before he launched himself toward Beachpaw - mostly intending on pinning them against the grass.

[ @Fawn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules