View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 03:19 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"I'm sure you will!" Even if she didn't, what mattered was effort and practice. The move wasn't super complicated but especially in a live scenario, one needed to make sure they put enough force behind the blow to do damage.

Regardless, it looked like she mimicked the move well enough so Wolfpaw planned on moving on. Her comment made him smile. "That rock stood no chance against you! Keep it up 'n you'll have the other Clans shaking in their fur."

Next up.. "A common move in battle is leaping. Sometimes you can just side-step your enemy," as he spoke he quickly sidestepped, turning on his paws to skis out of the enemy's invisible line of dire. "or you'll want to dart forward." He made a quick dash forward. "Most importantly, you need to use your size to your advantage. A larger cat can easily crush you, so you want to stay quick on your feet. If a cat is jumping at you and you catch it, dodging and counter-attacking will work better in your favor 'cause they can't correct their aim easily while in mid-air." He spun on his paws and slashed his claws toward the air. "You can swipe them while they're jumping, and at the very least rake them."

[ @Fish ]

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Lightningpaw purred a little chuckle when Wolfpaw played along with her humor. "They will all fear the name Lightningpaw!" She called out before getting back to being serious, grooming down her fur she got all fluffed up.

She watched Wolfpaw moved around with a surprised look in her eyes. He was a big cat but so nimble, she was glad that he was a part of her clan. Now it was Lightningpaw's turn to try this all out. "Got to be as fast as lightning, watch!" Lightningpaw was new to this kind of footwork but one thing she had going for her was that she liked to run around a lot as a kit. Taking after her name, she shot out like a bolt and pretended to side step attacks. A jump back, or a jump to the side. Pulling back from what she was taught earlier and went to bonk a cat's head after having jumped back.

The wild apprentice was having fun with this that she managed to wind herself out. Sitting down she caught her breath before looking to Wolfpaw with a wide smile wondering what he thought of that show.