View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2024, 11:00 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Dunlinkit lied wide awake in the mossbed she shared with her sisters, the young kit unable to fall asleep. The massive one moon old kit looked down on Muskratkit and Catfishkit's sleeping forms with worry in the young kit's mismatched eyes. Muskratkit was so small and weak and her jaw was crooked... What if she died? Dunlinkit didn't think she could bear losing either of her sisters. Not after losing her parents and brothers, Baneberrykit and Algaekit. Not only that but Muskratkit was too young to go. She deserved a chance to live. Catfishkit had finally fallen asleep a bit ago, which had been a great relief as Catfishkit had refused to go to sleep as according to Catfishkit she 'wasn't tired'. It had taken Dunlinkit forever to get Catfishkit to fall asleep Dunlinkit had been quite relived when Ctafishkit had finally fallen asleep a few minutes, as Catfishkit needed to sleep. At least she didn't have nearly as much trouble gettig Muskratkit to fall asleep, even if she worried about her much more than she worried about Catfishkit. Not that she didn't worry about Catfishkit. Catfishkit was just less likely to die because she was stronger and larger, though Dunlinkit was still a good bit larger than Catfishkit, though that said much more about Dunlinkit's massive size then it did about Catfishkit's around average size, and Catfishkit didn't have a crooked jaw. She did worry about Catfishkit, as Dunlinkit couldn't help it but she was in less danger than Muskratkit. Dunlinkit knew that she needed sleep as much as her sisters did despite the fact she was a fair amount larger than both of them, but the young kit was too worried about her sisters, mostly Muskratkit to fall asleep. Young Dunlinkit could only hope that she would manage to fall asleep soon despite the worry filling the young kit's mind.

Catfishkit slept peacefully.

Muskratkit slept peacefully. (All open, though mostly Dunlinkit)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 19th, 2024 at 10:16 PM.