as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard
she/her | riverclan | 36 moons

The newly made warrior had been out in the territory, exploring its depths a little. She was planning to hunt or collect some herbs if she came across them to boost RiverClan's storage. However, her attention was quickly directed towards a familiar scent. Brows furrowing she padded closer until she indentified... Dusklion. At first she thought the molly was just trying to dig a hole for her catches when she noticed a body. Her one amber eye widened, then quickly squinted in order to pinpoint the body. It was no one she knew.

She decided to not inquire yet, because she wanted to see more of what Dusklion was doing. Digging a grave for sure, but for who and how did they die? Wait. She knew how riled up Dusk had been in the past few days due to the announcement about her brother, so... maybe she'd let her anger out by killing someone. It's not like Mistyshard could not understand that strategy of letting rage out, but Dusklion was letting herself fall deeper and deeper into this trap set out for her. Jealousy could make monsters and Misty wouldn't let that happen with this loyal, determined feline.

Before she had a chance to reveal herself Dusklion discovered her. She had accidentally stepped on a few leaves which made too much sound, and now it was too late to go back to hiding. Dusk didn't seem particularly happy to see her. She supposed it was understandable. Either way, Mistyshard wouldn't let Dusklion's current mood get under her fur, because the warrior was not herself. She flanked the other cat and walked alongside her.

"Dusk... did you... were you the one the one who killed that cat?" she inquired with a tip of her head. "Not saying that I'm mad or anything. Y'know.. I get it. Sometimes rage can be... hard to control. You just need to get it out. Well, you don't need to hear that from me, probably. Sorry, I'm talking too much. Just know you have a shoulder to lean on if you need it, kay?"

[ @tally ]

Dusklion - RiverClan; Head Lionheart

Her question had the dark tabby flattening her ears, torn one twitching as she did so. Dusklion frowned, but couldn't muster up a snarl. It wasn't Mists she was angry at, no, but it was difficult to convince herself of that. Right now it felt like every single one of her Clanmates was on her brother's side. The "right side". "Yeah, I did," she answered pointedly, not bothering to hide it or sugarcoat it. "It was a ThunderClan rat. You'd rather I leave 'em alive?" No, Mists didn't - but Dusk felt like asking anyways.

The head lionheart's paws came to an abrupt half as she lifted her head to look at the scarred gray feline. A shoulder if she needed it? "I'm not some kit, Mists. I can take care of myself," came the biting response, irritability showing itself by the way her eyes narrowed. It wasn't that she was regretting her outburst at the meeting (except that she was…), but now it seemed cats were... scared of her almost.

Good. It seemed to mix well with the Rage within herself, the innate desire to prove that she deserved it in the first place. It being -

"'N I don't wanna hear any dung about how I should be thankful about my own. It's nothin' more than a consolation prize, 'n every cat knows it," Dusklion warned, though there was no real threat to her tone as the dark tabby continued walking again. Night was starting to fall over the forest and pretty soon the starts would start to glitter across the sky. She glanced up, debating on if she should even go back to camp or stay out here.

[ @starry - I DID NOT REALIZE YOU HAD RESPONDED I AM SO SORRY ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 27th, 2024 at 04:02 PM.