View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2024, 06:15 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit sighs, the nursery is so filthy! How can the rest of these... mongrels (she doesn't really know what exactly that word means, but she knows it means something along the lines of gross little kits), possibly have fun playing in the dirt? It's so yucky! Why, if she were to get the slightest bit dirty, she'd die of shame! Myrtlekit glances up at her mother, she seems calm... she should be like her when she grows up. Really calm. Likable maybe, very mature. Just like her mama. In fact, she'll start learning right now!

"Hey Mama? How do I be as -what's the word?- m... uhg! I can't thwink of it! Ma-manure...? Yeah, how do I be as manure as you Mama?" She had a bit of struggle, but in the end she is happy with her pronunciation.

The pretty little tortoiseshell gives her mother a little smile, trying to sit up straight, to give the impression that she's very mature and calm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Seagullwing-15 moons
Seagullwing ducked into the nursery. She was having kits, and she was excited about it! But she was worried, too. What was it like, having kits? Did it hurt a lot? She had so many questions. She spotted Azaeleablood, and walked over to her. "Hello, Azaeleablood. How are you today? If it isn't a hassle, I'd like to ask you a few questions. You see, I'm going to have kits soon, although I haven't asked Birdsnow if I can move to the nursery yet. I'm not sure what it's like, and I'm a little worried. Would you be willing to help clear a few things up?"

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

25 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

'Mature? Oh.. That comes when you grow up. Some cats are more mature than other cats. Sometimes it takes longer to be mature.'

She purred softly, licking her kit between the ears.

Then she heard her name. She looked over.

'Oh! SeagullWing. Of course! Ask away.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader