View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2024, 07:03 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Real friends, good friends are hard to find, let's face it..

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

Annnnd there it was again. What was up with all the lines this cat was making? Sweetsong was- well, she was the sweetest cat he's ever met beside his sister. Quietpaw never showed visible anger, and Sweetsong hadn't either until Crowpaw was done talking. The RiverClan she-cat had abandoned her mark-making and turned her complete attention to him, which he was relieved for. The young tom didn't say nor did he show anything, but it made him nervous. What was it that she was doing?

Deciding to not think about that, he turned his own attention to Sweetsong as she exploded in anger. Thankfully, the anger was not pointed toward him. Rather- it was pointed toward Thrushstar. Part of Crowpaw, a part he thought he had lost, wanted to defend his biological father. But why would he? Thrushstar was apathetic and heartless, like Sweetsong said.

"Now you... now you know why I was angry with StarClan the first time we met. Why I was ready to attack you. With everything that happened in my life... I- I lost a sense of who I was. Or, rather, who I am... I blame StarClan for everyone I lost because they didn't do anything about anything. They took my sisters from me. They took my mother. My brothers... and drove Thrushstar mad to the point he couldn't handle being my father." Maybe it was the Dark Forest, but I don't know anymore.

Sweetsong then started pacing after having blown up out of anger for Crowpaw. He peeked over the sand and watched her pace multiple times before returning to his side. She asked for forgiveness, to which Crowpaw smiled and replied, "I forgive you."

"I... I left out some information, um... w-when I left, I went into the outskirts. I lived close to the ThunderClan borders so it's not like I truly left. I just... I needed to break away from my birth Clan for a while. In fact- it wasn't that long ago that I returned. When I ran out of food that I took from ThunderClan's prey pile, I resorted to whatever food I got from twolegs." He snorted. "I wasn't fond of the idea, but I had no other choice. I didn't know how to hunt, so... it was either starve or return to a Clan that hardly ever treated me like one of their own."

"I'm.... I'm basically in a losing war against StarClan. I know you probably like StarClan a lot more than I do...so how do- how do... how do I- how do I move on from the pain my parents caused? From the pain StarClan caused me? Y-you... you seem to get along great in life, and I- I can't get through it without feeling some sort of misery after my happiness. Sweetsong, how do you do it?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!