View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2024, 06:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [RC EVENT] {~+going with the flow+~}

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze started as Riverwhisper's yowl entered the clearing, his fur stood up and his claws unsheathed into the mouse he had been previously munching at, laying near the outside of the clearing. After the spook had worn out though, the sandy grey-blue tom found himself excited and he quickly finished off the prey and hopped to his bi-colored paws, stretching his bones with a small yawn before making his way to the gathering cats. He just adored swimming so being able to help others learn sounds like a fun time, maybe the tom could even take part in some of the competitions...Seabreeze wasn't the most competitive cat though.

He smiled at the enthusiastic kits and willing warriors. The tom could give some beginner lessons but he wouldn't mind giving out some more advanced ones to apprentices or even his fellow warriors if they were interested. To be honest, swimming was the only thing that Seabreeze felt confident in teaching so he wanted to utilize that barely there confidence as much as he possibly could!

"I can help teach anyone to swim, and apprentices and warriors to dive." Seabreeze spoke up, aimed at no one in particular, just a general announcement.
[ @Blazing - Lilykit | @nyx - Dimkit | @DaffodilFlight - Larkkit ]
[In case you folks are interested in a lesson from Sea <3]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 15th, 2024 at 06:32 PM.