Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
RiverClan [RC EVENT] {~+going with the flow+~}

Event [#event]

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

"RiverClan!" Riverwhisper called. He flicked his tail. How to start this... he wondered. A speech? Yes. A speech about RiverClan. Erm... how to start it? Better give it my best shot, I guess! he thought.
"RiverClan. We are the cats of the river, the cats who swim the rapids without fear. And the river protects us. No cat dares cross the river to attack us." He left out the recent ThunderClan attack, hoping nobody would get pissed off and start a fight in a peaceful event.

"And some cats don't know how to navigate the waters or use them to its full advantage. And this event will teach you to do just that!" His voice turned into a proud yowl at the end of the sentence. Time to get to work.
"Kits. You get a teacher, about 3 cats per group. Any warriors can step up to be a teacher, or apprentices fully confident they can teach these kits how to swim. Take the kits to the shallows and teach 'em to swim, so they're safe when playing near the river. Apprentices, you get in groups of three with a teacher. The teacher, teach 'em to swim better, and teach 'em how to dive to catch fish. And warriors, you can be teachers, or join in with the lesson so that ya get better at swimmin'."

"If you want to, you can race each other while swimming, or hold a contest to see who can hold their breath the longest. Have fun!"
Riverwhisper finished. He purred. RiverClan was the best Clan. What other Clan had such loyal warriors? He smiled proudly at Birdsnow, seemingly saying, I hope you're proud of me too.

OOC:

• Cats with the Go With Flow purrk automatically qualify with the experience to be a teacher.
  • Anyone can be a teacher.
  • You can clone your characters to have them participating in a contest and training.
  • Most of all, have a great time!
  • Just start rping, u don't need to mention me or ask me for permission to be a teacher.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; March 15th, 2024 at 04:08 PM.