Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2024, 02:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Thunderglade

applefrost
The maine coon followed his patrolmates on quiet paws, occasionally looking around him to make sure everything was safe. In his opinion he wasn't being paranoid, just caring about the safety of his clan.. right? Anyways. So at first, Crowtooth would be going over hunting basics. That sounded good. At the comment of correcting Crowtooth if needed Applefrost nodded and settled down to watch. He was in a position which would make it easy for him to get to his paws and react if needed. His ears were pricked incase there was any prey near.

Crowtooth's explanation and demonstration seemed pretty good. He didn't have anything to interfere so he just watched, but suddenly, a rustling sound appeared close to him. "Watch," he whispered to the apprentices while he picked up the scent of a mouse. His claws slid out silently and he got into a crouch, balancing his weight evenly. He slowly moved towards the prey until he was a tail length or so away. Then, he inhaled deeply before settling most of his weight onto his back haunches and using the power to propel himself forward.

His claws swiftly sunk into the mouses' flesh and he gave it a killing bite. The catch held in his maw, he padded back over to his patrolmates. "I hope that worked as a demonstration."

[ @Rani @zozelen @SpiritWolf_yt hope this is what applefrost was supposed to do lol ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 15th, 2024 at 02:01 PM.