View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2024, 07:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Honey let out a happy purr as she heard his response, now she suppose they should head to the forest perhaps? Yeah that’ll do, but there are some dangers…her fluffy tail flicked in thought before she finally came up with a safe and very well thought plan. “I’m very happy you won’t forget the things I teach you in the long run but for now our next herb is in the forest…it is a tad dangerous but hopefully we can find it without going all the way in!” She said with a happy chirp, motioning her head for the young kit to follow.

She feels a little better trusting the young one to remember all she was going to and is teaching him, as they padded towards the eerie woods. Honey knew if they went too far the clans that live there wouldn’t be too pleased… she hears of stories, true or false they were dangerous. She crept slowly towards the woods as she moved the leaves and debris from the ground…looking for the peculiar herb.

Honey by ramen!

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless nodded to the golden she-cat as she spoke happily about him which was weird because he was only promising that he would do as any cat should do when in a lesson. The kit blinked but made no further movements show this confusion. Honey spoke of the forest and the nameless was intrigued as he bounded after her, taking two strides for her every one stride until they were closer to the forest. The she-cat began to take more interest in the ground, moving leaf litter and different obstructions out of the way, scanning the uncovered earth with sky blue eyes. After a moment of watching and learning, the kit began to mimic the movement even though he wasn't quite sure what he was looking for. Anything interesting, maybe?

"What does it look like?" He spoke in a even tone, though he shivered slightly, he was speaking out of turn after all. Though for a good reason, sometimes-usually with cats other than his parents- it wasn't a big deal to speak out of turn when he was trying to make himself useful in some way. A flash of brilliant red caught his heterochromia eyes and the nameless took a few pawsteps towards it with a curious look. It was a big bush, with red berries, the middle of them had odd little circles. (Yew berries.) The kit touched the berries with a tentative paw before pulling it back as though he touched something hot. Like the stones around housefolk fires sometimes. Looking over his shoulder, the tom called out gently to Honey,

"Honey, is this what we are looking for?"

[Drama, to spice things up with a little spook for Honey lol]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!