Old March 13th, 2024, 11:11 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ if u ever more than a couple days again pls smack me im v forgetful ]

"We'll start simple, and if you feel like trying something more advanced we can move onto that." Wolfpaw took a step away from her, so that when he demonstrated she could see a little easier. "You have your basics: things like the front paw blow," he raised his paw and brought it downward, claws sheathed. "You wanna smack 'em in the head hard to stun them. Some cats do it without claws, but if you use your claws you can rip them downward to cause extra damage. It's similar to the frontal strike move, but this way you're fluid - a two-in-one attack." Assuming his paw landed on some invisible cat's head, he jerked it downward to emulate raking it down his enemy's face. "You wanna try?"

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”
Sorry for the long delay, you can do the same to me lol

Lightningpaw nodded her head and straightened herself up gaining a determined look on her face. "I'm sure I will get the hang of this right away." I am the one and only Lightningpaw after all.

Seeing Wolfpaw demonstrate the move she nodded her head getting the basic idea, though the thought of having to rip into another cat was not a pleasant thought. She found a nearby rock and pretend that was a cats head. She lifted up both her front legs and slammed down on the rock with a little wince she played off. Perhaps she could have gone a little lighter on the practice blows. "Deader than a... Uh... Death!" She giggled in a childish evil way.

Last edited by Fish; March 13th, 2024 at 11:11 PM.