View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2024, 09:54 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless looked to the she-cat with a tilted head for a few moments as she spoke of her father. Maybe he was like Father and that's why she was sad, sometimes thinking of Father made him feel bad as well. Guilt rose in his mind but he shook it away as the golden feline continued. Father was a good cat, he cared about nameless and that's why he was so rough on the kit- that's all, the kit comforted himself and focused his eyes back on Honey as she continued to speak. Well, of course he would remember what was being taught, that was the point of being taught. Mother calls it useless and senseless to forget what was taught and sometimes it was necessary to pair lessons with discipline to make sure a lesson didn't go to waste. Would Honey enforce the same rules?

The younger feline blinked at Honey before he realized he only answered her question in his head and he quickly nodded his head, "I will not forget the lesson." The white fluffy inside of the cattail was a slight surprise and the nameless tentivatly reached a paw out. Planning to touch it before pulling back, was he allowed to touch it? Nameless repeated the information that Honey told him about the cattail again in his head, with the addition of its insides. Did all plants have a secret use hidden within? Well, this was only the beginning of the lesson so surely there were many more. Honey spoke of danger as well and berries. This seemed like a complicated art, maybe even Mother does not know it. Then again, though, Mother knows everything and so does Father so they must also know of cattails and special plants.

The kitten looked up and gazed, unblinking, to Honey and recited the information to confirm that he understood and to tell her that he knew and they could continue. "The useful bit is the pod, you chew it up and place it on wounds to help infection. You plant it in soggy areas." That sounded nice, the cool, waterlogged soil beneath his dark paws felt nice on his aching paw pads. Cattails would also help infections would be helpful, he hasn't been taught what to do with injuries so he kind of just...leaves them be, he has gotten sick a few times when they got bad. Mother often stepped in then and after he was better enough it was back to lessons. With cattails he could avoid that and then Mother wouldn't be annoyed about time being wasted anymore. That would surely make her pleased.

The kitten continued staring at Honey's blue eyes with his own blue and green ones, waiting for her to confirm the information and move on to the next part of the lesson.

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Honey let out a happy purr as she heard his response, now she suppose they should head to the forest perhaps? Yeah that’ll do, but there are some dangers…her fluffy tail flicked in thought before she finally came up with a safe and very well thought plan. “I’m very happy you won’t forget the things I teach you in the long run but for now our next herb is in the forest…it is a tad dangerous but hopefully we can find it without going all the way in!” She said with a happy chirp, motioning her head for the young kit to follow.

She feels a little better trusting the young one to remember all she was going to and is teaching him, as they padded towards the eerie woods. Honey knew if they went too far the clans that live there wouldn’t be too pleased… she hears of stories, true or false they were dangerous. She crept slowly towards the woods as she moved the leaves and debris from the ground…looking for the peculiar herb.

Honey by ramen!