View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2024, 09:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Her tail flick as she pawed at the plant to show nameless the exciting part of the plant opening…but then he spoke…no he asked a question. A simple question at that but not really a question the molly was hoping for, Honey paused what she was doing and gave him her undivided attention with that she sighed, “my father taught me, he knew many things…though his methods of trying to know everything got him into trouble.” Honey said with a slight smile, was she going to cry? Bees and Stars she hoped not, not now in front of… right he didn’t have a name.

She cleared her throat as she continued to open the cattail, nameless did nothing wrong but ask her a simple question…but it brought back memories of when things weren’t so…….complicated. After opening the pod and seeing it being so fluffy inside, her blue eyes focused on Nameless to continue the lesson. “After I’ve told you more of the life saver and so to speak life threatening berries, you will show me later on that you know how to plant, pick and what to never go near…ok? You have to promise me alright…” her tone was soft, genuine but still stern. She needed to know he wouldn’t slip up…that he be as cautious but as diligent when need be, but something pained her inside when thinking he would go back home… a kit shouldn’t have that many scars, let alone such a broken soul. Though it didn’t hopefully seem like he noticed, but she paid attention to every little movement he made….

Honey by ramen!

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless looked to the she-cat with a tilted head for a few moments as she spoke of her father. Maybe he was like Father and that's why she was sad, sometimes thinking of Father made him feel bad as well. Guilt rose in his mind but he shook it away as the golden feline continued. Father was a good cat, he cared about nameless and that's why he was so rough on the kit- that's all, the kit comforted himself and focused his eyes back on Honey as she continued to speak. Well, of course he would remember what was being taught, that was the point of being taught. Mother calls it useless and senseless to forget what was taught and sometimes it was necessary to pair lessons with discipline to make sure a lesson didn't go to waste. Would Honey enforce the same rules?

The younger feline blinked at Honey before he realized he only answered her question in his head and he quickly nodded his head, "I will not forget the lesson." The white fluffy inside of the cattail was a slight surprise and the nameless tentivatly reached a paw out. Planning to touch it before pulling back, was he allowed to touch it? Nameless repeated the information that Honey told him about the cattail again in his head, with the addition of its insides. Did all plants have a secret use hidden within? Well, this was only the beginning of the lesson so surely there were many more. Honey spoke of danger as well and berries. This seemed like a complicated art, maybe even Mother does not know it. Then again, though, Mother knows everything and so does Father so they must also know of cattails and special plants.

The kitten looked up and gazed, unblinking, to Honey and recited the information to confirm that he understood and to tell her that he knew and they could continue. "The useful bit is the pod, you chew it up and place it on wounds to help infection. You plant it in soggy areas." That sounded nice, the cool, waterlogged soil beneath his dark paws felt nice on his aching paw pads. Cattails would also help infections would be helpful, he hasn't been taught what to do with injuries so he kind of just...leaves them be, he has gotten sick a few times when they got bad. Mother often stepped in then and after he was better enough it was back to lessons. With cattails he could avoid that and then Mother wouldn't be annoyed about time being wasted anymore. That would surely make her pleased.

The kitten continued staring at Honey's blue eyes with his own blue and green ones, waiting for her to confirm the information and move on to the next part of the lesson.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!