Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: minkpaw territory tour the second [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

"Ah.. uh.. me?" Frostmelt said, his brows furrowing, a bit confused. Why would anyone ask him?. He looked shabby, not to mention, he was not talking to any cat. Maybe he should rush and get Sea just to make an excuse of why not he can't show this apprentice around camp. Not that he didn't know the camp, more like he didn't wanna know the cat. Though the cat didn't seem bad, maybe he would enjoy chatting a bit while having a small walk like he did with Sea. His pelt fluffed up as he watched the apprentice's careful eyes, patient eyes, taking in everything. He could always turn it down... he figured. But he should try and walk with others, for Sea, it seemed like a silly idea. But Sea being currently his main priority, he might as well socialize and try to get used to it before accidentally saying something stupid to the other tom. "Of.. course I can," he mewed finally, "what kind of training though?" he asked quickly before he got ahead of himself. He was still a new warrior, so he doubted he could help this apprentice with much, seeming this apprentice had probably done the same things he had.

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw nodded in response, there was noone else around anyway, there was no way he couldve possibly misunderstood. but she waited patiently, silver eye once again inspecting the warrior, he didnt seem to be much older than herself but he was either a better fighter than her or had simply done better at avoiding taking any hits during the raid a few days back.
"great! uhhmm just showing me along the borders or through the territory would be enough" she smiled encouragingly. "except if you absolutely want to do something else"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements