Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Hushpaw
~<>~
10/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

"Ok then," He grins wide at the kit and then immediately shuts his mouth again, thinking that perhaps mayybeeeeeee his teeth might not be the most welcome sight to Raykit. "I'm not goin' anywhere!" And he plops down comfortable. He's about to open his mouth and keep talking, when Cloverhoney - his mentor - bounces on over. Hushpaw returns her headbutt with a trill of eagerness. Training!! They're going out into the territory to train!! Yippee, let's goo!!

"Food? Pshhh, I don't need food for energy! I run on the love of WindClan alone! Bam, bam-!" Playfully, he bats at his mentor as he says 'bam, bam', behaving, in all honestly, more like a kit than an apprentice, but it's all in good fun!! But- oh, shoot, he'd forgotten about little Raykit. Cringing a little at his forgetfulness, golden eyes lock onto her, an embarassed glint in them as he addresses her. "Sorry Little Ray, training calls! I'll come find you afterward, 'kay?" With that, he attempts to flick her on the nose with his tail good natured-ly before he returns his focus back to Cloverhoney. "Where to first?"

[ @SpiritWolf_yt - Raykit // @silver. - Cloverhoney ]