Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: minkpaw territory tour the second [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

the grey molly stepped from paw to paw briefly before returning to walking in circles in a corner of the clearing. thoughts rushing through her head she was currently trying her best to somehow organise everything and make up her mind on what she had to do and what she could do today. she still had to repeat multiple training sessions but she also hadnt been alone the borders and deeper in the territory in a long time... they stopped abruptly, the clearing briefly spinning infront of her eyes from the abrupt discontinuation of movement, and made her way towards the center of camp, who looked like they would be willing and free to train her... her silver gaze scanned the warriors briefly before locking onto a specific one, a fluffy grey one. she didnt know them but they looked to be free so she made her way over "hi, can you help with my training?"

@~MothDust~

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

"Ah.. uh.. me?" Frostmelt said, his brows furrowing, a bit confused. Why would anyone ask him?. He looked shabby, not to mention, he was not talking to any cat. Maybe he should rush and get Sea just to make an excuse of why not he can't show this apprentice around camp. Not that he didn't know the camp, more like he didn't wanna know the cat. Though the cat didn't seem bad, maybe he would enjoy chatting a bit while having a small walk like he did with Sea. His pelt fluffed up as he watched the apprentice's careful eyes, patient eyes, taking in everything. He could always turn it down... he figured. But he should try and walk with others, for Sea, it seemed like a silly idea. But Sea being currently his main priority, he might as well socialize and try to get used to it before accidentally saying something stupid to the other tom. "Of.. course I can," he mewed finally, "what kind of training though?" he asked quickly before he got ahead of himself. He was still a new warrior, so he doubted he could help this apprentice with much, seeming this apprentice had probably done the same things he had.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; March 13th, 2024 at 10:37 AM.