View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2024, 10:17 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Midnight's territory! (OPEN)

Jellie:

With her heart pounding as fast as her feet on the ground, Jellie raced along, following the dog’s scent trail, and underneath that, Rusty’s.
Her ears pricked up and then lay flat when she heard the painstaking wail of a cat. She skidded to a stop just outside a clearing, where she saw the dog, and a small shape just inches away from being devoured. The small shape was Rusty.

Rusty:

Exhausted and wounded, Rusty feebly fought back against the dog. Luckily, the dog had received a few injuries itself. It was holding one paw slightly off the ground, and it’s face was shredded.
Just as she was about to give up, Rusty saw Jellie leap out of the bushes, onto the dog’s back. Clawing an biting furiously, Jellie was a blur of claws and teeth, until the dog turned tail and fled.
As they limped back to Midnight’s den, Rusty almost collapsed from her many wounds. But with Jellie supporting her, they managed to get back safely.
@Red'fur @bubble[error].

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.