View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2024, 03:06 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

Crowpaw

Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty

Oh... yippee. A training session with not one, not even two, but THREE supervisors! And it looked like Redhawk was one of them. Redhawk was his mentor, so of course Crowpaw would be participating. This was good though, wasn't it? He'd be getting one step closer to leaving the apprentice's den and joining his older Clanmates? Probably... though no one will catch me starting any small conversations.

What was it he needed to do again? Oh, right... hunting. I doubt they'd be able to take me and any other apprentice to the ShadowClan border, especially with the hostility between us. It was kind of ridiculous to be in an event headed by a warrior much younger than him. But so long as this event was over with in a decent amount of time and he actually learned something, Wolfhive just might get a small amount of respect from the older apprentice.

"I need to learn how to hunt." The young tom spoke up with a bit of a raspy voice. That was the first time he had spoken since he woke up, and he immediately grimaced at the sound of his voice. Reminder to self: never speak until I've eaten or drank something. Since his father disowned him about seven moons ago, Crowpaw's fur had gotten cleaned up, though it still retained some of that curly appearance in his chest and belly. His mohawk was ruffled, but somewhat kept up better than when he was younger. He had cleaned up a bit when he woke up, which was the first time in multiple moons.

He was somewhat proud of himself for actually taking care of his fur, but he was still skinny. He will be for a bit of time, of course, since it was leaf-bare. But it was a start, right? A couple nights ago, he had met the most wonderful cat he had ever seen and it helped to have that conversation with her. One day we'll meet each other outside of the dreams... I hope it's soon.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 12th, 2024 at 03:06 PM.