My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her eyes rounded out into wide shock. She shook her head slowly. "No, I haven't." Her tail twitched thoughtfully. "I guess I've just been too tired lately..."

She knew a little bit, but obviously not enough. She knew that Riverclan existed, but apparently there were more clans, one of them being Thunderclan. She also knew that Riverclan cats swim, even though Marigoldkit was never found of the water, she'd have to give it a try sooner or later.

"You're not a good warrior?" Marigoldkit smiled with all of her teeth. "You just so wisely prophesized that some glittery cat might visit me someday. You might not be a 'good warrior'," she paused to emphasize her invisible quotation markes. "But, you're an awesome friend. I bet a lot of cats like to talk to you."

She laughed, and that laugh turned into a short coughing fit. "Bleh-" she snorted.

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
purrks: dreamwalker, the collector, herb2

"well. you can ask me whatever you want!" the apprentice replied, in her opinion it wasnt really an issue to not have taken any kit classes yet, heck she almost doesnt remember her own anymore, but questions hmm questions are always good. apart from swimming lessons of course but those would have to wait until marigoldkit got her strength back.
"noo- i wouldnt necessarily say im a good apprentice" she grimaced, "in all honestly im old enough to earn my warrior name but not even halfway done training" minkpaw shrugged, she wasnt rushing to earn her name anyway. marigoldkits compliments were admittedly one of the few nice things she'd had the past few days, her coughing wasnt. "you okay?" perhaps she would be able to 'try out', however gruesome that sounded, her newly earned herbal knowledge for that one..

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; March 12th, 2024 at 03:51 AM.