View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless was nodding as the molly suddenly approached him and the kit found himself wincing away slightly, claws unsheathing and digging into the soil beneath his dark paws. His oversized, "bat" ears as Mother called them, folded back and pinned against his skull as he squeezed his eyes shut hard. A small, cool thing touched lightly against his head then pulled away. The nameless waited a few moments, completely still, like one of the stone cats that some housefolk had in their yards. As nothing else followed the little tom risked blinking open an eye and saw that the she-cat was a few paces away.

A squeak escaped his lungs and then the scrappy tom was on his paws and making a few quick bounds to join Honey at her side. They arrived at a pond, much bigger than any pond that the nameless had seen previously and before he could have a moment to process what Honey did when she bumped his head and even taking in the sight of the pond the Molly was moving onto the lesson. To be expected, there was no reason to give time to look at environments or trying to understand odd...punishments? The nameless tilted his head to himself for a moment even though the question was only in his mind. The devon rex moggy quickly came up to the she-cat.

Cattails...how odd, the kitten looked back at his own tail. The wispy-featherly thing swayed gently as he directed it before looking back at the plant with squinted eyes. No matter, the name must come from a cat with a different tail compared to his. The brown pods on top are the important parts, somehow they could be used to help injuries. The tom tilted his head exaggeratedly, as though looking at the cattail at a 45 degree angle would make it tell its secrets. How does it ease sickness from wounds? That doesn't make sense, it's just a plant.

Heterochromia eyes found blue ones, but swiftly turned away, especially as Honey explained the plant further. So you have to chew it up then place it on the injury, how odd. Just plant the seeds in soggy places then it should grow. This was easy enough. The little tom nodded his head sharply to signal that he was ready for the next thing. "How did you learn this, if I can ask that?"

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Her tail flick as she pawed at the plant to show nameless the exciting part of the plant opening…but then he spoke…no he asked a question. A simple question at that but not really a question the molly was hoping for, Honey paused what she was doing and gave him her undivided attention with that she sighed, “my father taught me, he knew many things…though his methods of trying to know everything got him into trouble.” Honey said with a slight smile, was she going to cry? Bees and Stars she hoped not, not now in front of… right he didn’t have a name.

She cleared her throat as she continued to open the cattail, nameless did nothing wrong but ask her a simple question…but it brought back memories of when things weren’t so…….complicated. After opening the pod and seeing it being so fluffy inside, her blue eyes focused on Nameless to continue the lesson. “After I’ve told you more of the life saver and so to speak life threatening berries, you will show me later on that you know how to plant, pick and what to never go near…ok? You have to promise me alright…” her tone was soft, genuine but still stern. She needed to know he wouldn’t slip up…that he be as cautious but as diligent when need be, but something pained her inside when thinking he would go back home… a kit shouldn’t have that many scars, let alone such a broken soul. Though it didn’t hopefully seem like he noticed, but she paid attention to every little movement he made….

Honey by ramen!