View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded to his patrol and stood to lead them out of the clearing and out into the territory, leading the trio towards the more open clearings towards the Windclan border. The tom remained quiet awkwardly, not knowing how to start conversation and but really in the mood to try and end up butchering it as he knew he would. Instead, Seabreeze scanned the area and eventually in a clearing that had a few trees, he came to a stop on bi-colored paws and turned to his patrol, "Alright, Minkpaw, I assume you won't need any help. If you would aim for daisies that would be great. Fallenwish," The tom spoke turning to the other warrior, "If you would focus on collecting moss that would be preferred. Let's all meet back here after collecting what we can."

Seabreeze flicked an ear, trying not to betray his nervousness to his clan mates. That was straight forward enough he imagines. "Stay within earshot of each other, I'll search for a bit of both herbs. Minkpaw, would you like for one of us to accompany you?" He didn't mean it in doubt of Minkpaw's capabilities, but rather the fact that he wasn't sure exactly how confident Minkpaw felt in the territory yet. He had no clue how far into training Minkpaw was. This is a safer part of the territory and if they all listened and remained nearby they would have no issues with any sort of conflict. Or at least they shouldn't.
[ @al3cc766 - Minkpaw | @shoomy! - Fallenwish ]
[Let me know if I do something wrong, this is only my second patrol thus far /w\]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 10th, 2024 at 06:15 PM.