Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
5/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

Oh, he'd misunderstood again. Um. Ok, that's new for him. He's usually great at talking to people! Just like... with words. This miming is new for him. Yeah, that's what he'll say. He's just new at it! He'll totally be an expert at it in like. An hour. The tapping on his muzzle must mean something about him. His face? And her posture, she reared up like a predator... OH! A BADGER!! She was saying he looked like a badger! Huh, he'd never really thought of it before but his pelt did resemble one a little if the warrior's descriptions of them were accurate. He'd never seen one before. Oh wait, she was doing similar gestures she'd done with her name again... did he get it wrong? Was it not Sunkit? She mimics a beam of sunlight, was that it? Beamkit? But... no, 'beam' isn't the word she's mouthing, she's saying...

"Raykit!" Hushpaw all but shouts, knowing he's right this time and feeling incredibly pleased with himself for it. "You're name's Raykit! Sorry 'bout calling you Sunny, heh~" the apology is easy, he's not ashamed to have to apologize about that. "You think I look like a badger, is that what's wrong?" A sympathetic frown forms on his muzzle, the dots connecting on what must've happened. "You're scared of me, aren't you..?" He's not scary, though, is he? He'd never hurt a kit! But... Raykit doesn't know that, does she? "I'm sorry," again he apologizes, but this time it's not something that can be fixed as easily as calling her by her proper name. He can't change the color of his pelt.

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
< RAYKIT >
Herbal knowledge [T1] herbs: Goldenrod, dock, and catmint
She/her | Female
5 moons
Windclan kit
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Raykit stretched while Hushpaw took awhile to understand her, her ears finally perked as Hushpaw spoke, FINALLY! The Molly nodded intensely as a yes, her eyes slightly slithered happily before sitting back down, her eyes flickered as Hushpaw also said sorry like twice for the badger and name, her ears flicked as she pawed the ground, her brain twirled like a tornado as she figured a way to explain why she was slightly scared of Hushpaw, then looking around the clearing she saw a small stick laying in front of the galewood, her hind paws pushed her out of the sit and towards the stick. The young scarred kit grabbed the stick up quickly and returned to Hushpaw within seconds from departing, her paws gestured to his eyes and then back to herself as a way of saying ‘ watch me’.

Raykit set the stick down a few lengths in front of Hushpaw and she went to Hushpaw and tapped his muzzle like she did before about the badger, and then backed up far from the stick, her claws unsheathed as she acted like the badger and aggressively grabbed the stick and shook it, she then dropped it and clawed it and then tossed it towards Hushpaw which she pretended he was the tree. After that she stopped being aggressive and sheathed her claws and pointed out all her injuries that was involved in the fight.

It felt hard to explain it but it was even more harder to act like the badger that once attacked her before she joined the clan. Her eyes rested on Hushpaw with sadness slightly as she waited for the big tom to reply.

( there was no prey in the prey pile so I had to improvise with a tick I’m sorry if this is bad )